- A bill for an act creating the compassionate use of medical cannabis preparations Act, reclassifying marijuana, including tetrahydrocannabinols from a Schedule 1 controlled substance to a Schedule II controlled substance providing for civil and criminal penalties and fees and including effective date provisions.
- Includes the following Diagnoses: Cancer, MS, Epilepsy/Seizure Disorders, AIDS/HIV, Glaucoma, Hepatitis C, Crohn's Disease/Ulcerative Colitis, ALS, EDS, PTSD, Tourette's Syndrome, Any Terminal Illness, Intractable Pain and any other chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its medical treatment approved by the department pursuant to rule.
- Allows up to 10% THC
- Reclassifies marijuana and THC
- Includes four manufacturers to start, Department can add more later
- Includes twelve dispensaries to start, Department can add more later